- Very informative on the prophet's stories.
- Invites everyone to take lessons and advice.
- Shows the culture, manners, etiquette of living, blessings of Allah and persecution of Allah upon them (previous nations).
- The Way of the Prophet, their style and affability to Give Dawah, facing difficulties in the way of Allah.
- Very good for both non-Muslims and Muslims.
- Despite the difficulties faced, they stood firm in their faith with utmost patience and perseverance.
- For us, lessons about many of the issues that we face in our everyday lives.
- This book is a complete guide compiled by Al-Hafiz Ibn Katheer Dimashqi.
The purpose of describing these stories in the Quran:
Allah Almighty has sent more or less one hundred and twenty-four thousand prophets for human growth and guidance, the purpose of which is to bring the lost humanity out of the darkness of disbelief and oppression and drown it in the light of unity. ( Read about the life and stories of the prophets in English ). Allah says in the Quran: “Surely in their stories, there is a lesson for the people of understanding”
The wisdom behind the stories and the purpose of writing this book:
The stories of prophets prove that the Quran is the word of Allah and the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) is the last prophet. The stories of the prophets were not mentioned to give plain information about history or to narrate stories of the past. They were narrated to teach believers something and make them draw lessons from various events. And one of the important reasons why the stories of the prophets are mentioned in the Quran is to console and strengthen all of the believers. Another reason is to prove the institution of prophethood. So read about the life and stories of the prophets in English. This book is a complete guide compiled by Al-Hafiz Ibn Katheer Dimashqi.
Take a look at a similar book
The Sealed Nectar
Searching for a comprehensive seerah to read? The sealed Nectar has been awarded the 1st prize in the seerah competition held by the Muslim World League. The heart of every Muslim is filled with love for our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and this love for the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) is an asset for us. He no doubt is deserving of every ounce of respect and love as he set an example for all of humanity with his life. Every action of his life is to be followed by every individual of the Muslim Ummah. Achieving the highest love for the Prophet (PBUH) is a test of our Faith. Allah the All-Mighty has described and explained the status of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Qur’an as:
قُلۡ إِن كُنتُمۡ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِی یُحۡبِبۡكُمُ ٱللَّهُ
(آل عمران: 31)Buy Now Read More
|Author||Al-Hafiz Ibn Katheer Dimashqi||Language||English|
|Book Color||4 Color Book||Book Cover||Hard Cover|
|Age Groups||10 - 13 Years, Adults, Young Adults||Size cm||14x21|
|Author||Al-Hafiz Ibn Katheer Dimashqi|
|Book Color||4 Color Book|
|Book Cover||Hard Cover|
|Age Groups||10 - 13 Years, Adults, Young Adults|